Root Maps: A Collaborative International Theatre Project
Funding travel for the performance of a collaboratively written play and a community discussion about the project, raising awareness about marginalized identities and border realities in India and the U.S.
Topics: Arts, Communication, Media and Design; Culture, Language and History
Debra Castillo, Department of Comparative Literature, Department of Latino/a Studies, Department of Performing and Media Arts
College of Arts and Sciences
- Elaigwu Ameh, theatre arts
- Rosalie Purvis
- Alejandra Rodríguez
- Community partner: Debaroti Chakraborty, Jadavpur University
- Community partner: Debasish Sen Sharma, filmmaker
- Community partner: Carolina Osorio Gil, Cultura Ithaca
- XXII Congreso de literatura mexicana contemporánea, El Paso, Texas, March 2017
Engaged Opportunity Grants
Supporting a wide range of community-engaged learning projects, from student leadership programs and partnership building to events and conference travel. Open to all faculty and staff.