High Roads Fellowship
The ILR School’s High Road Fellowship provides opportunities for students to conduct research on community-based economic development in Buffalo, New York. The student grantee is focusing on community development for a lower-income population through education and social justice. High Road Fellows learn on the job and engage directly with community leaders to make effective solutions for Buffalo.
Topics: Access, Equity and Justice; Economic Vitality and Entrepreneurship; Education
- Alice Kreher, College of Human Ecology
- John Millar, School of Industrial and Labor Relations
- Sofia Petrulla, School of Industrial and Labor Relations
- Victor Rieman ’21, School of Industrial and Labor Relations
- Lillian Kahris ’19, School of Industrial and Labor Relations
- Kaya Coleman ’20, College of Arts and Sciences
Community-Engaged Student Travel Grants
Temporarily paused: Funding students who are spending winter, spring or summer break participating in community-engaged learning or community-based research activities.