Cornell Wind Symphony Service-Learning Tour
Collaborating with Holy Trinity Music School in Haiti to further the cross-cultural exchange and creation of music.
The Holy Trinity Music School is the oldest community music school in Haiti where they provide training in music for all ages. This semi-annual collaboration with the Cornell Wind Symphony creates a cross-cultural exchange and provides for the creation of music. The Holy Trinity Music School and the Cornell Wind Symphony performed several concerts in Haiti for the local community members.
Topics: Children, Youth, Seniors and Families; Culture, Language and History
- James Parker’ 22, College of Arts and Sciences
- Johanna Bergstrom ’22, College of Arts and Sciences
- Keelin Kelly ’20, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Lily McGovern ’19, College of Human Ecology
- Lindell Williams ’22, College of Arts and Sciences
Community-Engaged Student Travel Grants
CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE: Funding students who are spending winter, spring or summer break participating in community-engaged learning or community-based research activities.