We are excited to offer students, faculty and staff the tools to collaborate with communities and pursue change in any issue of public concern. This is a great opportunity to become part of a small cohort of action-oriented peers and prepare to participate in Cornell’s rich ecosystem of community-engaged learning and social change.
The three-week intensive series includes eight hours of readings and online gatherings, including an orientation, workshops, dialogues and a celebration. Together, participants will:
- Explore the building blocks of community-engaged learning
- Prepare for action through readings and dialogue
- Reflect on their mindset for taking action
- Explore their social identities
There is no cost to participate.
Summer 2022 series: July 11-27
All meeting times are noon-1 p.m ET via Zoom.
- Monday, July 11, Orientation to the Certificate in Community-Engaged Leadership
- Wednesday, July 13, Pre-Engagement Workshop
- Monday, July 18, Dialogue 1 Asset-Based Community Development
- Wednesday, July 20, Connecting Identity to Community Workshop
- Monday, July 25, Dialogue 2 Connecting Identity to Systems
- Wednesday, July 27, Celebration
Contact email@example.com with questions.