Engaged Ambassadors are passionate about community-engaged learning, and they are excited to share their passion with you. They mentor students pursuing the Certificate in Community-Engaged Leadership, lead workshops and discussions, coordinate outreach efforts, manage funding opportunities and more.
If you have questions about getting involved or staying involved, meet with an Ambassador! Jump to EA office hours.
Outreach and Recruitment Team
Peer Mentorship Team
- Isabel Dawson ’23, Information Science, Systems and Technology
- Ailen Salazar ’21, Spanish and Sociology
- Millena Yohannes ’22, Sociology
- Lesly Zhicay ’23, Industrial and Labor Relations
Resource Allocation Team
- Olayinka Ajayi ’23, Industrial and Labor Relations
- Maureen Ekwebelem ’21, Human Development
- Amber Haywood ’21, Psychology
Capstone Dialogue Team
- Sanjna Das ’22
- Canaan Delgado ’21, Environmental Engineering and Information Science
Workshop Facilitation Team
- Lassan Bagayoko ’22, Government
- Aaliyah Brown ’23, Government and Anthropology
- Candace Megerssa ’22, Policy Analysis and Management
- Krinal Thakkur ’23
Student Network Building Team
- Julio Lopez ’21, Applied Economics and Management
- Basirat Owe ’21
- Emily Walton ’22, Biology and Society
- Amber Haywood ’21: Mondays 3–5 p.m. and Wednesdays 3:30–4:30 p.m. Zoom link to meet with Amber.
- Ezi Osuoha ’22: Mondays 6–8 p.m. and Thursdays 10 a.m.–1 p.m. Zoom link to meet with Ezi.
- Ailen Salazar ’21: Wednesdays 1–2 p.m. Zoom link to meet with Ailen.
- Julio Lopez ’21: Thursdays 1–3 p.m. Zoom link to meet with Julio.
- Yue Ji ’23: Fridays 11 a.m.–12:30 p.m. Zoom link to meet with Yue.
- Millena Yohannes ’22: Fridays 11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. Zoom link to meet with Millena.
- Isabel Dawson ’23: Fridays 3:30–5 p.m. Zoom link to meet with Isabel.
Stay connected by subscribing to our mailing list!